Friday, August 29, 2008

Malachi 1st Day of School

On the first day of school I really wanted to get a cute happy picture of my little Snuggle Bunny. This is what I ended up with .







Not to be deterred I explained that I wanted a really good picture to capture how excited he was to finally be in the first grade. So he agreed to try again. Only this time when I said smile he got really ticked off. .........






So after he explained that the first picture was his COOL Face. "It's just not cool to smile in pictures mom." I attempted in vain to get one last picture with a smile just for me. Obviously this put him over the edge.





In the end when he came home from a very exciting first day, he asked if I would take one last picture the way he wanted it to look. So here it is folks. Drum Roll Please!

This is the cool, laid back, and shirtless look of my sweet Snuggle Bunny. I suppose everyone will just have to take my word for it that he really was VERY happy and excited about his first day of school in Mrs. Hamilton's class.

4 comments:

Sally said...

How D-U-M-B that he wouldn't smile for you!! J/k why would you want him to smile when he looks so much cooler that way.

Kory Jane said...

what how did Tate reincarnate already? Isn't he still here? Boy talk about two peas in a pod. I don't think I have seen Tate smile either..ok so maybe once.

Lindsay said...

Tell Malachi he won't get any girls with that face!

Lisa said...

If he smiled then we would wonder what was wrong with him!

Family