Friday, August 29, 2008

Enoch's Favorites




Combining the two great loves Cars and Fruit Loops!!! Enoch always surprises me how much he enjoys entertaining himself. One afternoon while I was working on homework with Israel, I put Enoch in his high chair with some snacks (vienna sausage) and a tractor to entertain himself. Ta da his favorite pastime was born. Stuffing food into his toys! Now the vienna sausage was not particularly fun getting OUT of the tractor. However I have since found that if I need to steal a few minutes to help with homework, sweep the floor, etc., I can simply put Enoch in his high chair with some dry cereal and any type of vehicle, he then begins the fun. I just hope the only things he likes to stuff food in is the toys at his high chair.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is sooo cute! Good idea.

Family